Hello! Some of you might know me from my tumblr (gelinabuilds). I created this blog mostly as a backup, and to organize all my downloads.

I'm more active on my Tumblr, so stop by over there and say hi. :)

Terms of Use: Don't claim as your own or upload to any PAY SITES. Credit is nice.

Monday, October 21, 2013

Foxes - Peony and Cookie [requested on my tumblr]









Based on friesoffrance's fox. No CC. Requires Pets.
  • Peony The Fox (large dog): adventurous, hunter, independent
  • Sir Cookie McWaffles (small dog): genius, neat, proud

DOWNLOAD.sim | .sims3packs


19 comments:

  1. Thank you for the feature!! I don't know how I missed this! I was searching through your Favs and came across this post and saw my piece. I was moving during that week so I guess I wasn't reading my daily blog reads as much. office furniture Brisbane really appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete