Hello! Some of you might know me from my tumblr (gelinabuilds). I created this blog mostly as a backup, and to organize all my downloads.

I'm more active on my Tumblr, so stop by over there and say hi. :)

Terms of Use: Don't claim as your own or upload to any PAY SITES. Credit is nice.

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Modular Planter Boxes





Modular Planter Boxes
A quick little project. A set of 6 connectable quarter-tile planter boxes cloned from Supernatural’s “Clay Tiny Garden Planter Bowl.” These are similar to Gosik’s lovely Mansfield Planters and Somerviille Planters($), but offer a little more flexibility.
My wonderful testers report that these DO NOT REQUIRE Supernatural. :)
Notes:
  • 1 recolorable channel
  • Found under Decor>Plants
  • Because these are not centered on the grid, rotating them feels a little clumsy at first, but you’ll figure it out. ;)
  • Sometimes when placed next to a wall, depending on the rotation, Sims will approach them from the other side, and perform actions THROUGH the wall. It works fine, but it’s up to you if that’s an issue.
  • Oh, and the dirt texture is a little too matchy with the plant’s dirt so it might be hard to see where your sim is about to plant a seed.
DOWNLOAD (choose one): .sims3packs | .package
*Special thanks to unconstrainedcreationsannysteffanie, and retrosims for testing and feedback.


34 comments:

  1. You make some really cool stuff, loved the lawn chairs, looking forward to trying these out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its fantastic idea :) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these. They look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool! Very nice work!
    Thank you very much!
    I invite to my blog: http://anulaa89.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank You,nice work :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, this is awesome! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete