Hello! Some of you might know me from my tumblr (gelinabuilds). I created this blog mostly as a backup, and to organize all my downloads.

I'm more active on my Tumblr, so stop by over there and say hi. :)

Terms of Use: Don't claim as your own or upload to any PAY SITES. Credit is nice.

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Vintage Lawn Chairs


Classic aluminum-framed outdoor chairs inspired by these wonderful paintings. Three different styles: webbed/woven, sling, and horizontal bands.

Two versions:
  • Living chairs: slightly lower, has more natural relaxed sitting animations (leaning back, crossed legs, etc.) 
  • Dining chairs: slightly taller, more versatile, used with tables and fire pits. 
DOWNLOAD
Enjoy!

Please let me know if there are any problems with these.

*Don’t claim as your own, and don’t upload to pay sites. Otherwise use/modify however you’d like. Credit is nice.


9 comments: