Hello! Some of you might know me from my tumblr (gelinabuilds). I created this blog mostly as a backup, and to organize all my downloads.

I'm more active on my Tumblr, so stop by over there and say hi. :)

Terms of Use: Don't claim as your own or upload to any PAY SITES. Credit is nice.

Friday, June 21, 2013

Clifton



This didn't start out as a real house -- just a set up to display my Florida Windows -- but someone requested it, and half the work was already done, so here it is. :)

This house came together pretty easily. For anyone from the NY/NJ area, this house style is all too familiar. I went along with it, and stuck with a mismatched outdated look, complete with linoleum floors and heavy wood paneling.

The basement, in particular, is my favorite. A nice spot for bored adolescents to hang out; an old bar where your grumpy dad sim can fix himself a drink and ramble endlessly about sports or politics; a makeshift bedroom for that young adult sim who isn't ready to move out. A laundry room...for laundry.

Anyway,
  • EPs Used: Late Night, Ambitions, Pets, University
  • CC included: one window from my Florida window set
  • Mostly furnished (2 unfurnished bedrooms)
  • 30x30
  • 5 bedrooms
  • 3 bathrooms
  • §66,261 | §34,340

DOWNLOAD


2 comments:

  1. AMAZING! I love it :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amo ter te reencontrado. Amo esta casa e suas criações. Estou feliz.

    ReplyDelete