Hello! Some of you might know me from my tumblr (gelinabuilds). I created this blog mostly as a backup, and to organize all my downloads.

I'm more active on my Tumblr, so stop by over there and say hi. :)

Terms of Use: Don't claim as your own or upload to any PAY SITES. Credit is nice.

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Dixon Chain Link Fences



I searched all over for chain link fences for my The Walking Dead prison but couldn't find the perfect set so I made these for myself — a regular fence, single gate, double gate, and a barbed wire fence. I named these after a character on the show. Maybe you guys will find these useful for your own building projects.

Notes:

  • Basic Fence, Single Gate, and Double Gate are merged into one .package
  • Barbed Wire Add-on requires the fence set (textures are linked to it!)
  • The basic fence and two gates have two recolorable channels, the barbed wire fence has three channels.
  • The shadows for the gates appear solid. It’s a game thing. I don’t think there’s a way to fix it.
  • *Sometimes the posts on the barbed wire fence fade when zoomed in too close because it’s tall and the game treats it like a big object (like trees). Not a big deal. 

DOWNLOAD: Chain Link Set + Barbed Wire Add-on (.rar, 262 kb)








3 comments:

  1. Awesome!!!
    Please, please, please, share the prison!!! It looks completely great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Image you can add it yourself or e-mail emily@stampingbella.com
    and you can be in the running to win some Bella Dollars.chain link fence

    ReplyDelete