Hello! Some of you might know me from my tumblr (gelinabuilds). I created this blog mostly as a backup, and to organize all my downloads.

I'm more active on my Tumblr, so stop by over there and say hi. :)

Terms of Use: Don't claim as your own or upload to any PAY SITES. Credit is nice.

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Verona


Requirements: Ambitions
No custom content included or required!

A small contemporary Tudor style house. I made this as a neighborhood filler for townies, but it could also be used as a nice home. Even though it’s a small lot, it has a big feel.

It’s furnished very minimally, so it could be nice re-decorating project, but can also be left as is with just the essentials.
  • Lot Size: 20x20
  • Furnished: §41,503 
  • Unfurnished: §33,301
  • Bedrooms: 4 (1 double bed, 3 single beds, 1 crib)
  • Bathrooms: 2
Download(2.48mb, MediaFire)
*A base game version I made for someone: Download (2.28mb, Mediafire)
*Photographed in Finnington by armiel





No comments:

Post a Comment